Biyernes, Setyembre 6, 2013

Film Noir


Film Noir is a genre involved into violence, danger, grudge, crimes and things like that. It is always in Black and White. It is the main thing of Film Noir.

We have watched this film entitled "Body Heat" and it totally is a Film Noir. I have posted a reflection about this movie in my previous posts and I hope you make some time reading it so you would understand my opinion.
 As what I have said, Film Noir is more of tragedic, deadly and grudge in scenes. It is more of effects like the fog (like in the movie "Body Heat"), Night effects, and so they shoot and make their films usually in night time.

1 komento:

  1. If Film Noir is "always in Black and White", then how can you say that Body Heat, which is in color, "totally is a Film Noir"?

    TumugonBurahin